ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini device was launched in April, 2018 and features a 5.7 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3450 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 153 gm.
ZTE Nubia Z18 Mini has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Provence Edition, Ying Yu powder, Celadon blue, Diamond black, Glacier White colors.