ZTE Nubia Z18 device was launched in September, 2018 and features a 5.99 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Nubia Z18 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Nubia Z18 has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Nubia Z18 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3450 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.6 x 72.6 x 8.55 mm with a weight of 172 gm.
ZTE Nubia Z18 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Red, Stary Night colors.