ZTE nubia Z17 miniS device was launched in October, 2017 and features a 5.2 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE nubia Z17 miniS phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 510 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE nubia Z17 miniS has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE nubia Z17 miniS mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 147.5 x 71.2 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 155 gm.
ZTE nubia Z17 miniS has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black Gold, Deep Blue, Aegean Blue colors.