ZTE Nubia X device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.26 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Nubia X phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.65 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128/256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Nubia X has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Nubia X mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3800 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 154.1 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 181 gm.
ZTE Nubia X has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Infrared proximity, Light sensing, Compass, Acceleration, Gyroscope, Dual fingerprint)
This mobile device is available in Blue gold, Sea blue, Black gold, Deep gray colors.