ZTE Nubia Red Magic device was launched in April, 2018 and features a 6.0 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Nubia Red Magic has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Nubia Red Magic mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3800 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.1 x 74.9 x 9.5 mm with a weight of 185 gm.
ZTE Nubia Red Magic has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Red, Black colors.