ZTE Nubia N3 device was launched in March, 2018 and features a 6.01 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Nubia N3 phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Nubia N3 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Nubia N3 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.8 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 190 gm.
ZTE Nubia N3 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Obsidian Black, Space Gold, Nebula Red colors.