ZTE nubia M2 Play device was launched in July, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE nubia M2 Play phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE nubia M2 Play has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE nubia M2 Play mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh.
ZTE nubia M2 Play has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.x, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold colors.