ZTE nubia M2 lite device was launched in June, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE nubia M2 lite phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU powered by Mediatek MT6750 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE nubia M2 lite has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE nubia M2 lite mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.73 x 76.70 x 7.5 mm with a weight of 164 gm.
ZTE nubia M2 lite has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black Gold, Champagne Gold colors.