ZTE Grand X4 device was launched in September, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Grand X4 phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2 GB and has an internal storage of 16 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Grand X4 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Grand X4 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3140 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.2 x 77 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 162 gm.
ZTE Grand X4 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.