ZTE Blade V9 device was launched in May, 2018 and features a 5.7 inches screen, S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Blade V9 phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Blade V9 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Blade V9 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3100 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5 mm with a weight of 140 gm.
ZTE Blade V9 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Blue, Grey colors.