ZTE Blade V8 Pro device was launched in February, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Blade V8 Pro has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Blade V8 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3140 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156 x 77 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 185 gm.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.