ZTE Blade V7 Plus device was launched in August, 2017 and features a 5.2 inches screen, S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Blade V7 Plus phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP3 GPU powered by Mediatek MT6753 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2/3 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Blade V7 Plus has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Blade V7 Plus mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2540 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 146 x 72.5 x 8 mm with a weight of 136 gm.
ZTE Blade V7 Plus has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB Host)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Platinum Grey, Ion Gold, Deep Gray colors.