ZTE Blade Max View device was launched in January, 2020 and features a 6.0 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Blade Max View phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 2 TB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Blade Max View has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Blade Max View mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 163.1 x 74.9 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 160 gm.
ZTE Blade Max View has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.