ZTE Blade A6 device was launched in September, 2017 and features a 5.2 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Blade A6 phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Blade A6 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Blade A6 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 147 x 71 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 160 gm.
ZTE Blade A6 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Silver colors.