ZTE Axon M device was launched in November, 2017 and features a 5.2 inches screen, Dual IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Axon M phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.2 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Axon M has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Axon M mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3180 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 150.9 x 71.6 x 12.2 mm with a weight of 230 gm.
ZTE Axon M has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Carbon Black colors.