ZTE Axon 7s device was launched in June, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Axon 7s phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Axon 7s has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Axon 7s mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 151.7 x 75 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 170 gm.
ZTE Axon 7s has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE)
- Bluetooth (v4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Gold colors.