ZTE Axon 7 mini device was launched in October, 2016 and features a 5.2 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
ZTE Axon 7 mini phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, ZTE Axon 7 mini has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
ZTE Axon 7 mini mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2705 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 147.5 x 71 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 153 gm.
ZTE Axon 7 mini has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Ion Gold, Platinum Gray colors.