Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro device was launched in December, 2019 and features a 6.53 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio G90T chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (use SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a rear camera of 64 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 20 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 161.7 x 76.4 x 8.81 mm with a weight of 200 gm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Halo White, Gamma Green, Shadow Black, Dark Blue colors.