Xiaomi Black Shark 2 device was launched in March, 2019 and features a 6.39 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8/12 GB and has an internal storage of 128/256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Xiaomi Black Shark 2 has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 20 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 163.6 x 75 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 205 gm.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Silver, Blue colors.