Vivo Z3i device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 6.3 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Vivo Z3i phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P60 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Vivo Z3i has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Vivo Z3i mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3315 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.97 x 75.63 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 163.7 gm.
Vivo Z3i has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Aurora blue, Millenium Pink colors.