Vivo S5 device was launched in November, 2019 and features a 6.44 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Vivo S5 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 616 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Vivo S5 has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 32 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Vivo S5 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4100 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157.9 x 73.9 x 8.6 mm with a weight of 188 gm.
Vivo S5 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Icelandic Blue, Phantom Blue, Star Black colors.