Vivo S1 Pro device was launched in November, 2019 and features a 6.38 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Vivo S1 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU and Adreno 610 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (use SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Vivo S1 Pro has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 32 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Vivo S1 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68 mm with a weight of 186.7 gm.
Vivo S1 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Knight Black, Fancy Sky colors.