Vivo NEX S device was launched in June, 2018 and features a 6.59 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2316 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Vivo NEX S phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128/256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Vivo NEX S has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Vivo NEX S mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162 x 77 x 7.98 mm with a weight of 199 gm.
Vivo NEX S has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, BDS, GNSS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Star Diamond Black, Ruby red colors.