Vivo NEX Dual Display device was launched in December, 2018 and features a 6.39 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Vivo NEX Dual Display phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 10 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Vivo NEX Dual Display has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Vivo NEX Dual Display mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157.2 x 75.3 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 199 gm.
Vivo NEX Dual Display has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, BDS, GNSS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Polar Blue colors.