Vivo NEX device was launched in July, 2018 and features a 6.59 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2316 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Vivo NEX phone is equipped with Octa core (2.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 385 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 385) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Vivo NEX has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Vivo NEX mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162 x 77 x 7.98 mm with a weight of 199 gm.
Vivo NEX has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (IEEE Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, Glonass)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Light)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.