UMIDIGI One Pro device was launched in January, 2019 and features a 5.9 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
UMIDIGI One Pro phone is equipped with 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz CPU and ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P23 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, UMIDIGI One Pro has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
UMIDIGI One Pro mobile phone has a Removable battery with a capacity of 3250 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.4 x 71.4 x 8.3 mm with a weight of 180 gm.
UMIDIGI One Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, USB type-C)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, P-Sensor, L-Sensor)
This mobile device is available in Twilight, Carbon Fiber colors.