Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium device was launched in July, 2018 and features a 5.8 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium has a rear camera of 19 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 13 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3540 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158 x 80 x 11.9 mm with a weight of 236 gm.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum)
This mobile device is available in Chrome Black, Chrome Silver colors.