Sony Xperia L3 device was launched in February, 2019 and features a 5.7 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1570 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Sony Xperia L3 phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P22 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Sony Xperia L3 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Sony Xperia L3 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 154 x 72 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 156 gm.
Sony Xperia L3 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (side), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Silver colors.