Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 device was launched in August, 2018 and features a 10.5 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 phone is equipped with Octa core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280 + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64/256 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 7300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 249.3 x 164.3 x 7.1 mm with a weight of 482 gm.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, White colors.