Samsung Galaxy S8 device was launched in April, 2017 and features a 5.8 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy S8 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) CPU and Mali-G71 MP20 GPU powered by Exynos 8895 Octa chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S8 has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm with a weight of 155 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S8 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold colors.