Samsung Galaxy S8+ device was launched in April, 2017 and features a 6.2 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) CPU and Mali-G71 MP20 GPU powered by Exynos 8895 Octa chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S8+ has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy S8+ mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 173 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold, Rose Pink colors.