Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos device was launched in June, 2015 and features a 5.1 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T760MP8 GPU powered by Exynos 7420 Octa chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2550 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm with a weight of 138 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB Host)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2)
This mobile device is available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum colors.