Samsung Galaxy S20 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - GlobalOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA CPU and Mali-G77 MP11 - GlobalAdreno 650 - USA GPU powered by Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - GlobalQualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) - USA chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot); UFS 3.0. The phone runs on the Android, version 10.0; One UI 2 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S20 has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 10 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of Li-Po 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 163 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S20 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (With A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometerANT+Bixby natural language commands and dictationSamsung DeX (desktop experience support))
This mobile device is available in Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink, Cloud White, Aura Red colors.