Samsung Galaxy S10 5G device was launched in April, 2019 and features a 6.7 inches screen, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP12 GPU powered by Exynos 9820 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 256/512 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 10 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162.5 x 77 x 7.85 mm with a weight of 198 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2)
This mobile device is available in Prism White colors.