Samsung Galaxy S10 device was launched in March, 2019 and features a 6.1 inches screen, Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy S10 phone is equipped with Octa core (Dual core + Dual core, Cortex A75 + Quad core, Cortex A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP12 GPU powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128/512 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S10 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 10 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 157 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S10 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor (on-screen), Pressure, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, HR, Proximity, RGB Light)
This mobile device is available in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue colors.