Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury device was launched in May, 2018 and features a 5.8 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm with a weight of 150 gm.
Samsung Galaxy S Light Luxury has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Iris Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Distance Sensor)
This mobile device is available in Burgundy Red colors.