Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos device was launched in October, 2014 and features a 5.7 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos phone is equipped with Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 CPU and Adreno 420 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 16 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 3.7 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos mobile phone has a Removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 175 gm.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, UV, heart rate, SpO2)
This mobile device is available in Frosted white, Charcoal black, Bronze Gold, Blossom Pink colors.