Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G device was launched in August, 2019 and features a 6.8 inches screen, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP12 GPU powered by Exynos 9825 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 12 GB and has an internal storage of 256/512 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 10 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 198 gm.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SpO2)
This mobile device is available in Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Glow colors.