Samsung Galaxy M30s device was launched in September, 2019 and features a 6.4 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy M30s phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Exynos 9610 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy M30s has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy M30s mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M30s has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White colors.