Samsung Galaxy M30 device was launched in March, 2019 and features a 6.4 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2380 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy M30 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU powered by Exynos 7904 Octa chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microUSB up to 512GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy M30 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy M30 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 159 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm.
Samsung Galaxy M30 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, geomagnetic, virtual light)
This mobile device is available in Gradation Blue, Gradation Black colors.