Samsung Galaxy M20 device was launched in February, 2019 and features a 6.3 inches screen, PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy M20 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU powered by Exynos 7904 Octa chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy M20 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy M20 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 186 gm.
Samsung Galaxy M20 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Virtual Light Sensing)
This mobile device is available in Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black colors.