Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) device was launched in July, 2018 and features a 5.5 inches screen, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.6 GHz CPU. The phone has a RAM of 2 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 400 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 13 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153.2 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm with a weight of 181 gm.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Blue, Gold colors.