Samsung Galaxy J4+ device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 6.0 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy J4+ phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 308 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2/3 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy J4+ has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy J4+ mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 161.4 x 76.9 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 178 gm.
Samsung Galaxy J4+ has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Blue colors.