Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.3 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3800 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 183 gm.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue, Bubblegum Pink colors.