Samsung Galaxy A8s device was launched in December, 2018 and features a 6.4 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A8s phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 616 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A8s has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A8s mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.4 x 74.9 x 7.4 mm with a weight of 173 gm.
Samsung Galaxy A8s has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Blue, Gray, Black colors.