Samsung Galaxy A80 device was launched in May, 2019 and features a 6.7 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A80 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) CPU and Adreno 618 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A80 has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A80 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3700 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm with a weight of 220 gm.
Samsung Galaxy A80 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Phantom Black, Angel Gold, Ghost White colors.