Samsung Galaxy A70 device was launched in April, 2019 and features a 6.7 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A70 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) CPU and Adreno 612 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A70 has a rear camera of 32 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 32 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A70 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 164.1 x 76.5 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 183 gm.
Samsung Galaxy A70 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, White, Coral, Blue colors.