Samsung Galaxy A6s device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.0 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A6s phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A6s has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 12 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A6s mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.1 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm.
Samsung Galaxy A6s has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, White, Blue, Pink colors.