Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) device was launched in May, 2018 and features a 6.0 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 24 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 160.2 x 75.7 x 7.9 mm.
Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Proximity, RGB Light)
This mobile device is available in Black, Blue, Gold colors.