Samsung Galaxy A50 device was launched in March, 2019 and features a 6.4 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A50 phone is equipped with Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.6 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9610 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A50 has a rear camera of 25 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 25 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 166 gm.
Samsung Galaxy A50 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Light, Proximity)
This mobile device is available in Black, Blue, White colors.